Pollys

I have loads of Pollys. Mum keeps buying them for my birthday, Christmas and Easter. I like collecting them.

                                        These are some of  my favourites.



                                                                 Philippa      





                                                               Jasmine



                                                                     Lea


                                                                  Rick


I like dressing my Pollys. I like setting up houses for them. I have some chairs, a table, a bed, some cars and an aeroplane. I have some cups and plates with food on them. I even have some handbags.

I have all the Pollys that used to belong to my sisters. I have lots of Pollys! I am very lucky.




No comments :

Post a Comment