A Three Times More Pretty Picture of Who?



A little while ago it was my birthday. My eldest sister Felicity rang to tell me she was sending me a present and it has arrived.

"Gemma-Rose," Mum said.

I hopped off the piano stool and peeked over Mum's shoulder at the computer screen on her lap.

There grinning at me was a very beautiful girl. Felicity had emailed me a very stylized and three times more pretty picture of who? ME.

"Do you want read the email?" Mum asked.

"Of course ," I said, taking the computer off her.

Felicity wrote that she had a professional artist draw the picture for me.

My smile stretched from ear to ear. It is always special when Felicity remembers our birthdays.

"You could write  a blog post about your wonderful sister," Mum suggested.

I think about it. Yes I could do that.

Thank you Felicity. It is a very nice picture.
   

3 comments :

  1. Gemma-Rose!
    Wow! That's amazing. I love it.
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annie,

      Thank you.

      Have you seen the new header on our Mother, daughters, sisters blog? It has some cute pictures in it too.

      Gemma-Rose

      Delete
    2. Gemma-Rose,
      No! I will have to have a look.
      Annie

      Delete