Watching Old Disney Movies and Singing




I have been watching lots of old Disney movies recently. Why? Well it all started with a book Imogen borrowed from the library. It was a Disney song book and had lots of our favourite songs in it.

One day Imogen asked us if we would like to sing some songs from it. We all agreed.

Imogen played the accompaniments on the piano and we sang lots of songs. Some of the songs in the books we had never sung before because they weren't in the Disney song book we own. 

I think some of my favourite songs must be "Under the Sea"  and "Les Poissons" from The Little Mermaid. I love the words in "Les Poissons" because they are so funny. I also like "Be our Guest" from Beauty and the Beast.




After singing the songs I found our copy of the movie Beauty and Beast and I decided to watch it. Imogen watched part of it with me. I was a bit disappointed when the beast turned into a prince. His hair was too light and he sounded nothing like the beast at all. I thought he should have had really dark hair and a beard.

Last night Imogen and I persuaded Charlotte to come watch The Little Mermaid with us. It was better than we remembered. My favourite characters are Ursula, Sebastian and Skuttle.

Maybe next time we will watch the Lion King or Pocahontas. I can't wait to watch more wonderful Disney movies.

What is your favourite Disney movie?  

2 comments :

  1. I love Beauty and the Beast and Little Mermaid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jane,

      What is your favourite Disney princess movie?

      A few days ago we watched Mulan. It was great!

      Gemma-Rose

      Delete